Friday, March 29, 2013





well hello weekend.  it's so nice to see you.....
i've been having a moment with this song....apparently taylor has too b/c she ask me to play it over and over again.
i want to make this tonight b/c it looks oh so good....to eat of course, while we watch the last homeland of season 1...dying over this show.  excited to still have season 2 to watch next!!
tomorrow, i'm putting on my sunday's best to go carolina cup...the last time i went i think i was on a frat bus...i'm thinking this time will be a little different (but you never know).
i hope everyone has a wonderful easter and spring break.....much love!!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Great minds think alike. I have been listening to that song on repeat and have the ingredients for that pudding on my grocery list of the weekend!

Memoirs & Mochas

Lynne said...

Love this post! You have pointed me to the Alabama Shakes song and now this one. I like your taste in music. Any idea where the "Raise your Glass" art is from or the photo? Loving both pieces of art there.

Unknown said...

all wallpaper are owsome great share
get free wallpaper

Unknown said...

That office station caught my attention, and it looks like you can study and work there well given its ergonomic chair and spacious table.
moving companies london ontario

Unknown said...

it a very beautyful .get free wallpaper