Monday, April 21, 2008

axel vervoordt







after a SUPER fun weekend spent w/ my best friends, i needed some down time to say the least!! i was flipping through my pile of magazines that arrived while i was gone and was reading an article on darryl carter (love him) and who inspires him. i decided to google axel vervoordt, who darryl quotes as loving for his "dexterity". i am amazed by the beauty on his website. the pictures are breathtaking. i too can understand why one would admire such work....

6 comments:

please sir said...

I love his stuff too - so nice!

dee said...

When I close my eyes, this is the house I imagine myself living in. SO pretty!
PS: I love how your blog is part interior design/part family and dogs and friends...a girl after my own heart!

sheaul said...

click to read moreclick this site get redirected herehis explanation a fantastic readclick this site

Unknown said...

look at this now high replica bags Read More Here replica gucci handbags this bags replica ysl

daysyez said...

his response aaa replica bags More Bonuses dolabuy gucci my response Ysl replica handbags

thebeath said...

n2d32d3g22 n7v75e2l63 z0p24r2i52 s6u50n7f92 f5c89e1i94 d3h34q0n26