Friday, February 22, 2008

MW rocks






madeline weinrib is hot(no wonder, checkout who she is the great granddaughter to)!! i don't know why it takes me so long to find these things but when i stumbled upon her website i was shocked. what great items...they have a very original quailty to them. i would LOVE two of the french tufted chairs. they have great fabric too. have a great weekend. i am going to spend mine curled up on the sofa with a box of kleenex, a zycam shoved up my nose, and a sick baby crawling all over me.

8 comments:

Louisa said...

Love Madeline Weinrib! I have the red & white zig zag and it looks fantastic in my kitchen. It has this worn-in, slightly faded look to it. I think her website is great, but I wish MW had an online store!

annechovie said...

Madeline Weinrib has an amazing eye and style "gut". Love her stuff! BTW, I am adding your blog to my links because it's great! Your daughter is precious! I don't know how you keep so many plates spinning. Hope you both feel better!

pve design said...

have a stylish weekend and hope you and baby are back in the pink soon. no fun to be sick at all.
really enjoy your blog!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I adore her stuff too but it is *crazy* expensive.

Bayou Contessa said...

I love your blog because you are so right-on design wise, but I really get a good laugh at the "mommy comments". Weinrib's a true design talent, her pillow collection is one of my favorites.
Julie

Bayou Contessa said...

p.s. I 'm adding you to my blog links!

SimplyGrove said...

I love her stuff!! Some of her chairs are breathtaking to me!

AshleyL. said...

what gorgeous patterns! mmmmmm fabulous post! :)